Facebook is the life blood of social media traffic. The process of acquiring Facebook traffic is neither simple, nor quicker than it used to be in the early days of Facebook’s popularity. As Facebook is getting saturated with junk of sales pitches and repetitive types of posts, fans have started losing attention and interest.
Here are few hacks jotted down by digital marketing experts at Value4Brand to help you make your Facebook page a roaring success:
- Understand Edge Rank– Edge Rank is the algorithm Facebook uses to determine where your post shows up in the news feed and how long it stays there. There are three main components that you should know about.
- Affinity: By measuring how connected you are with the user or brand, Facebook delivers relevant content based on your ongoing relationship including any relationship your friends have with a certain page.
- Weight: Facebook considers posts with photos or videos more valuable than posts with plain text or links.
- Decay: Content quickly loses value as time passes to avoid irrelevant posts showing up in your feed.
Now that you know what EdgeRank is, manipulate your content to encourage engagement and spike interest in your Facebook community.
- Right Timing– Timing is extremely important when it comes to posting on any social networks.It would be better to post after work or when people are in transit. These are the times that people are most likely to check for updates on their social network accounts. The best time to share on Facebook is noon and a little after 7 pm.
- Proper Call to Action– Your audience tends to respond better when they are given specifics as to what to respond to. Ensure you don’t leave them hanging, provide with a proper call to action.
- Optimize your Facebook Postings– maintaining a ratio of 1:91:1 for the images on your blog or site is necessary. Have full control on the description that travels with the photo. It’s a bit manual activity, but definitely worth following.
The bottom line is that driving relevant traffic to your blog or website, today, is more challenging than ever. Doesn’t matter what great effort you put to maintain an excellent website or a blog, without getting your content shared among others’ Facebook circles, the job is undone.
Here is when Digital Marketing Experts like Value4brand come into play. At Value4brand we strongly believe that Online Reputation Management and Digital Marketing have a win-win to achieve best results. Being the experts in Online Reputation Management, we first analyze your online presence and then suggest the combination of services that best meet your needs.
For more details check Value4Brand Reviews.